coconut crusted chicken
A healthy twist on an old favorite.
Serving Size: 2- 4
- 1.5lbs boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 whole eggs
- 30 Ava Organics Coconut Rollers, crushed
- ¼ cup of flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1-2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place baking rack on top.
- Spray the rack with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Fillet chicken breasts. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, add egg and whisk with a fork.
- On a large plate, add crushed rollers mixture and place on a baking rack. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place chicken on baking rack (on the tray) and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Depending on the oven, you might have to flip tenders halfway through cooking. Just keep an eye on it!